Dr. Marc Sniukas is a global expert on strategic innovation and corporate entrepreneurship, author of The Art of Opportunity, and co-founder of The Business Model Gallery.
Sniukas partners with leadership teams and their organizations to discover opportunities for new growth and develop breakthrough strategies and innovative business models to seize those opportunities and transform their organization to execute the new growth strategy. He has worked with major corporations across a wide range of industries in Europe, the United States, Canada, Latin America, Russia, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Singapore, China, and South Africa.
Besides his corporate work, Sniukas has been adjunct professor at the CEDIM School of Design & Innovation, Mexico, where he thought Business Model Innovation within the Master of Business Innovation program for 4 years. Sniukas has also run courses and given guest lectures at leading business schools, including Stanford’s Graduate School of Business, the Boston University School of Management, and the European Business School London, among others.
Sniukas holds a doctorate of business administration (DBA) degree from Alliance Manchester Business School and a master’s degree in business, economics, and social sciences from the Vienna University of Economics and Business, and he studied training and organizational development at Salzburg University Business School. He is also a certified Blue Ocean Strategy Practitioner.
Check Marc’s work as a professional trainer. Click here to view Marc’s trainer profile.
- The Art of Opportunity, Wiley 2016
- Reshaping Strategy, VDM 2010
- Design Thinking Model Innovation , The Innovation Enterprise.
- Wachstumsstretegie wie sich unternehmen die zukunft erarbeiten, Capital.
- 4 tipps fuer eine neue firmenstrategie, Wiwo.
- High-growth Start-ups to secure the future of ProSiebenSat.1.
- “Marc is a global expert on strategic innovation.” – Wayne Simmons and Keary Crawford – authors of GrowthThinking
- “From the coffee table to the conference tableThe Art of Opportunity challenges our traditional business models and mindsets while providing a path and approach to success.” – Paul Snyder – Vice President Corporate Responsibility InterContinental Hotels Group
- “The Art of Opportunity will help trigger strategic renewal inside your organization. Creative, inspiring, fresh, and empirically grounded, this playbook to growth is bound to be an executive reference for many years to come.” – Deryck J van Rensburg – President Coca-Cola Global Ventures
The Art of Opportunity: How to Successfully Launch New Growth Ventures – Marc Sniukas