Dr. Marc Sniukas is a global expert on strategic innovation and corporate entrepreneurship, author of The Art of Opportunity, and co-founder of The Business Model Gallery.
Sniukas partners with leadership teams and their organizations to discover opportunities for new growth and develop breakthrough strategies and innovative business models to seize those opportunities and transform their organization to execute the new growth strategy. He has worked with major corporations across a wide range of industries in Europe, the United States, Canada, Latin America, Russia, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Singapore, China, and South Africa.
Besides his corporate work, Sniukas has been adjunct professor at the CEDIM School of Design & Innovation, Mexico, where he thought Business Model Innovation within the Master of Business Innovation program for 4 years. Sniukas has also run courses and given guest lectures at leading business schools, including Stanford’s Graduate School of Business, the Boston University School of Management, and the European Business School London, among others.
Sniukas holds a doctorate of business administration (DBA) degree from Alliance Manchester Business School and a master’s degree in business, economics, and social sciences from the Vienna University of Economics and Business, and he studied training and organizational development at Salzburg University Business School. He is also a certified Blue Ocean Strategy Practitioner.
Check Marc’s work as a professional speaker. Click here to view Marc’s speaker profile.
- The Art of Opportunity, Wiley 2016
- Reshaping Strategy, VDM 2010
- 4 tipps fuer eine neue firmenstrategie, Wiwo.
- High-growth Start-ups to secure the future of ProSiebenSat.1.
- “Marc Sniukas is a talented facilitator who can guide learners to the fundamental ideas within complex topics. His broad knowledge of finance and business enable him to handle questions in a way that connects the dots for participants in our management development programs. He is a valued member of our facilitation team.” – Jerry Murphy – Head of Corporate Learning & Development Barry Callebaut AG
- “Visually beautiful, The Art of Opportunity is a fresh, new take on design thinking that offers practical tools for strategic innovation.” – Mark Polson
– Vice President Creativity & Strategic Capability Building – Estée Lauder Companies
- “It is always most pleasant to work with Marc. We especially appreciate his flexibility and his commitment to really develop the people he is working with. He provides a quality delivery, is fully involved and adapts his communication to the level of the participants. His understanding of the business environment, and his proactive customization to our direct needs, are additional appreciated assets. His friendly approach and contact with the people have made him our first choice Training Consultant. He works more “with” you as “for” you.” Philippe Desaegher – Manager Learning & Development, ArvinMeritor
The Art of Opportunity: How to Successfully Launch New Growth Ventures – Marc Sniukas