Jutta Kleinschmidt is the most successful woman rally driver ever. She could be referred to as “The Dakar Queen”, having created motor sport history with her triumphant victory in the 2001 Paris-Dakar Rally, and at the same time blowing away the myth that men are the best drivers.
Ever since then, awards and honours have poured in for the charismatic female driver who has now become a motor sport icon and has changed the face of male dominated sport.
Since 2004, Jutta Kleinschmidt has a helicopter pilot license.She is also fascinated by sports biking. In 2003, she crossed the Alps on her bicycle and in 2004 she participated in cycle competition “The Race across America” and the “Ötztal Marathon”.
Furthermore, she tests regularly electrically powered sports car on racetracks. She was Sport director at the e-CROSS Germany, a rally and road show for electric vehicle. 2016 she participated at the “WAVE Trophy”, the biggest E-Mobil-Rally worldwide. Jutta has vast media experience having been a commentator on several TV programmes such as Fernsehgarten (Germany’s ZDF) and Tips &Trends (Germany’s 3sat).
A highly seasoned and experienced keynote speaker, Jutta’s dynamic presentations has led to a great demand from different audiences eager to benefit from her unparalleled ability to motivate.She shares with her audiences her know-how and sporting experience as a motor race driver. She explains the importance of teamwork and how to achieve the seemingly impossible with plenty of ambition, creativity, effort, stamina and courage.
Jutta is known for her witty character in dealing with challenges and handling setbacks. Her speeches offer new approaches and inspirations that are directly applicable to all areas, both professional as well as personal.
You also can book Jutta Kleinschmidt for lectures about “Modern car technology”. As jury member for one of the biggest car magazines in Germany she tests and evaluates every year the latest cars inclusive E-vehicles and the more and more coming Digitization in the automotive industry.
- Challenges – the foundation stone of success.
- Passion to Perform.
- The adventure of desert rallying – an entertaining look behind the scenes.
- Winning the most difficult rally in the world – how to succeed
- Dakar Rally – what have top sport and business got in common?
- Win and defeat – how to motivate my team and myself.
- You achieve what you really want – success through mental strength.
- Successful acquisition of sponsors – what matters?“
- Technical aspects of cross-country rallying – requirements for men and machines.
- Navigation in rallying – the right direction to the finish.
- The future of Driving- A look under the bonnet of tomorrow’s cars.
- The future of mobility- Driving technologies of tomorrow.
- Shaping the future with Electric Mobility.
- What will the cars of the future look like? What will power them and will they even have a steering wheel?
- Mein Sieg bei der Dakar “My Dakar Victory”. This book also complements her works as a speaker.
- Frau lenkt besser, als Mann denkt “Women drive better than men think.
- Engineers in Motion-VDI, Germany.
- Jury selection-ADAC Motorsports person of the year.
- Spectator selection-ARD Sportswoman of the year.
- Reader selection „Rally driver of the year 2001“ Motor sport aktuell.
- Lord Wakefield Trophy from the “British Women Racing Drivers Club” as Outstanding female personality in Motorsport 2001.