Therese Gedda is the Founder and CEO of 30minMBA. Besides running the award-winning startup, she is a seasoned international keynote speaker on topics including the entrepreneurial mindset, business culture and personal branding. Over the years, she has inspired tens of thousands of people.
At the age of 17, Therese started her first company within management consulting and over the last 14 years; she has supported thousands of founders, management teams and professionals.
From the age of 21, she became a guest lecturer at Stockholm School of Economics and The Royal Institute of Technology. Therese holds a Master degree from Stockholm School of Economics and has been awarded Sweden’s largest prize for innovators in memory of Alfred Nobel.
When she is not on stage, connecting people or running startups, she is passionate about training and motivating others as a
- Thoughts, Insights And Moments From A Startup CEO And An International Speaker About Entrepreneurship, Startups And Performance: theresegedda.com
- Awarded Sweden’s largest prize for innovators – SKAPA* (Create) in memory of Alfred Nobel – The Future Innovation Award in Stockholm
- Second Place In The Swedish Final For TEDx Made In Europe with 30minMBA
- 30minMBA: Selected As One Of The Most Promising Startups In The World By Web Summit In Dublin (November 2014)
- 30minMBA: Chosen as one of the most promising startups globally by Collision in Las Vegas (May 2015)
- 30minMBA: Featured at Innovate46 at NASDAQ Times Square, New York (September 2014)
- 30minMBA: Awarded an innovation grant from Vinnova in Sweden (June 2014)
- 30minMBA: Recognized by the Swedish startup community as Best in Show and their favorite startup at Internet Discovery Day (November 2015)
- 30minMBA: Startup Sesame – Top 6 startups in Europe Winner of the European Tech Conference Alliance (2016)
- “Therése has the ability to create magic – constantly, it seems. With loads of creativity and determination, Therese has demonstrated a remarkable ability to create exceptional value and media attention from limited resources. She is a phenomenal startup CEO, an incredible leader and she has an amazing passion for empowering individuals to reach their fullest potential. I’m proud to vouch for her, because I’ve seen from the inside how she works and what she does to always deliver – both on stage as a keynote speaker and behind-the-scenes in business.Therése is extremely talented across the board and with her determination, no industry is safe from disruption.” – Tony Friede, Investment Manager at VINNOVA
- “Being a strategic advisor of 30minMBA, I have had the great opportunity of working together with Therese. She is an amazing person and an exceptional leader who has built several companies from scratch. She started her entrepreneurial journey as a 17-year-old, founding a management consultancy company successfully working with startups and fast-growing firms for over a decade. Now with almost 15 years as a founder and keynote speaker, she is one of the most talented individuals I have ever met. Therese has a great passion for entrepreneurship with a remarkable degree of commitment to her projects. The dedication to getting things done, the passion for challenging the status quo and empowering people to greatness, makes her an extraordinary inspiration for myself and other founders.”– Anneli Viklund, Innovation Expert at ALMI
- “Therése is one of the most talented individuals that I have met in my life with a tremendous passion, great attitude and world-class input as a mentor that sets her apart from others. Great leadership capabilities and highly driven makes it a certainty of success in her ventures as a serial entrepreneur and 30minMBA has the possibility to revolutionize the way we do our long reading with summaries. Always willing to help, regardless if it is to set up a connection with someone in her network or to get feedback on your ideas. Finally, but not least, she is a great friend that I am happy to have in both my personal and professional life.” – Jacob Leander-Olsson. Super talent 2013 by Veckans Affärer (a business magazine) and
Founder of Like.tv at MTG
(Video : Credits to Lexa)