Michael Aguilar, Born in 1965, is a writer, sales specialist, entrepreneur, and a highly sought-after speaker. Having studied business studies and management at Inseec business school in Paris and the University of California at Berkeley in the United United states, Michael built an immensely successful career as a sales engineer before he established his own business in in 1995 which specializes in consulting and organizing trainings in sales, motivation and trade efficiency in the business environment.
He is a Professor and Lecturer of business development at the HEC Paris business school and at the University of Panthéon-Sorbonne. Currently, he is a member of the GSF (Global Speakers Federation) and of the AFCP (Association Française des Conférenciers Professionnels).
Michael has written several bestsellers and given numerous lectures on effective sales techniques, persuasion & motivation at the Sorbonne University in Paris and other institutions worldwide. His epitome of dynamism, has resulted in over 1000 conferences delivered since 2005 which justify why he is refereed to as the sales expert.
- What is an elite seller?
- The “real” qualities that are common to the majority of elite sellers.
- Fantasy and preconceived ideas about elite sellers.
- The mindset of exceptional sellers.
- How you can become an elite seller.
- Secrets and tricks of the best in selling.
- On opening the sales conversation.
- For succeeding in discovering the customer.
- For pitching their arguments and making the customer want to buy their products or services.
- For responding to objections.
- And closing successfully.
- Vendeur d’elite.
- Vaincre les objections des clients.
- Conclure la Vente.
- L’Art de Motiver.
- Les Accelerateurs de Vente.
- Secrets de Champions.
- Mettez de l’humour dans vos Discours.
- 300 Citations pour Convaincre.
- 300 Citations pour Motiver.
- 300 Citations pour Reussir.
- 60 Secrets de Champions.