Csilla Puskas is a specialist of intercultural relations; manager’s coaching in a multicultural and an international environment. She is also a University Teacher and researcher at the University Paris La Sorbonne V-René Descartes. She developped her skills in multinational companies while providing intercultural consulting as well as Communication and Semiotics in advertising groups. Finally, Csilla provides trainings in companies using her skills in pedagogy and development of the intercultural offers.
Check Csilla’s work as a professional trainer. Click here to view Csilla’s trainer profile.
As a multicultural and multilingual person: French-Hungarian-Romanian-English, with her personal and professional networking all over the world, she will be able to offer her expertise, her precise advice for your successful approach in the following topics.
- Working and living in a new environment : Western European countries (France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Portugal, etc.), Central Europe, Former Yugoslavia and Balkans, Eastern Europe
- Intercultural Management
- Stress Management
- Conflict Management
- Complaints Management
- Team Management
- Multicultural Team Management
- Manage your Team at distance
- Time Management
- Efficient communication Techniques
- Intercultural Team building
- Creativity Techniques
- Memorization Techniques
- Speed Reading Techniques
- Individual Coaching: achieve a specific goal
- La féminisation des noms de métiers, en français et dans d’autres langues, L’Harmattan, 1998, Paris, sous la direction de Anne-Marie Houdebine-Gravaud, Csilla PUSKAS-JUHASZ « En Hongrois »
- “Csilla is an amazing person and it is an honor to know her!. Thank you for teaching.” INES JURISIC – Open Innovation Manager at AWEx, Executive Director at TiE Brussels
- “Csilla was a great help for us in our international assignment. Her insights were interesting and relevant.” ATTILA FABIAN – Information Architect, Web Developer
- “As part of my on boarding program at Groupe CAT, I had the please of being inducted by Csilla, into the French language and culture.
Her engagement, professionalism and subject matter expertise was second to none. In addition she is an outstanding teacher.
She was instrumental in me being successful and enjoying the time I lived and worked in France. Highly…plus” JAN HUIZELING – Global CIO and Product Marketer