Caroline Larsson has a unique story as she was a survivor of the big earthquake that hit Christchurch in February 2011, followed by a cancer-diagnose shortly after and she had to have her right leg amputated above the knee. In the middle of this, Caroline was a professional golfer with the dreams of entering the big stages and European tour.
As her life dramatically changed she was convinced about not letting tragedy destroy her dreams. She kept playing golf as soon as the operation was done and came back playing in a tournament just 2.5 month after the surgery, playing on one leg.
Caroline knows what it’s like to be faced with great challenges, how to build up a new life, handle struggles and most important, how to make a come-back in life. With unique strategies on how to handle changes, lift yourself up, and keep going through thought moments she inspires the audience to never stop focusing on their target and grow from within.
She speaks for international companies and organizations to improve positive thinking, create possibilities and develop their business. Caroline’s lecture tells a great story by which the audience receive inspiration to their own process in life to become the best version of themselves. Caroline is today an appreciated speaker in Sweden and is known for her touching performance with big messages.
- 2nd place in Sweden’s Entrepreneurship tournament 2015
- European Champion of disabled gold 2014, 2015
- World Champion of disabled golf 2013
- Woman of the region in Värmland Sweden 2011
- “Caroline is a well appreciated speaker in Sweden. With her sport background as a professional golfer combined with her strength as an entrepreneur she speaks to numerous companies and organizations about strategies to succeed through challenges. She speaks from her own experiences combined with knowledge from NLP.”